Broadway Briefing is the must-read morning newsletter informing the daily conversation among knowledgeable Broadway professionals. This morning tipsheet, currently distributed to more than 5,000 savvy subscribers, reaches the most influential players and thought leaders in theater (who are, after all, Broadway’s biggest fans, too).
To learn more about the Broadway Briefing and our audience, check out our Brief Overview.
For custom content inclusion and other opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and availability.
Submit an Ad
Have an important update, event, or job posting to share? Post it in the Briefing with our easy do-it-yourself booking system:
During a busy awards season, are you looking for a way to make a big impact? Reach theater industry influencers with a Custom Sponsorship. Our Custom Sponsorships are unique from other traditional digital advertising options, are sold on an exclusive, daily basis, and include:
- SUBJECT LINE: We’ll include “presented by [Your Organization] in the email subject line.
- CUSTOM COLOR: Make a big impact by replacing Broadway Briefing’s signature red header and headlines with your own brand’s custom color.
- KEY ART: Include your key art in header after “Today’s Briefing presented by…”.
- CUSTOM SKIN: Background art “wallpaper” surrounding content blocks.
- TEXT BLOCK: Your very own dedicated Briefing-style text section, appx 1000 characters. Appears following “News and Notes” section.
- MEDIA BLOCK: The rare opportunity to include visual media in the Briefing – a photo or video block following your custom content section.
For more information on design, check out the Custom Sponsorship Specs.
$5000 per issue (or as marked)
Click available date to reserve:
CUSTOM SPONSORSHIP FAQS
What type of sponsors do you accept?
All the content we deliver to our subscribers is carefully selected and we will accept only quality products, services, and events that are either related to or in some way relevant to the theater industry.
What goes in a sponsor “text ad”?
You will write a short description of your service or product (up to 1000 characters), and can include click-thru links. We will review your materials and may contact you to suggest changes to match the Briefing style.
How many sponsors do you accept?
Custom Sponsorships are available on an exclusive basis per issue to ensure that your message is prominently displayed.
Can I gain insights about my campaign?
Yes, you will be sent a report, including opens and clicks, after your campaign is sent.
How can I sponsor the Briefing?
It’s really easy! Select a day, fill out the form, and reserve your date. We’ll be in touch to sign a contract and go over the material submission process.
How can I pay for a sponsorship?
Payment may be made by check or credit card.